Linksys EA series routers offer excellent performance and a set of smart features. With the smart connect cloud solutions it provides a completely new networking experience. All the Linksys routers in the EA series come with a classic web interface and a connect software that helps you set up and manage your router easily. Setting up your EA-Series router is fairly simple with the smart setup utility method. This article walks you through the Linksys EA series smart wifi setup process. Have a look at the below instruction on Linksys smart wifi setup.
How do I setup my Linksys smart wifi router?
Setting up the Linksys smart wifi router is easy via linksyssmartwifi.com. There is no need for any setup CD or other additional software.
Make sure you have the following things before you begin:
- A computer with an Ethernet port
- A DSL/cable Modem
- Linksys EA Series Router
- An active internet connection
How to install your Linksys EA Series Router?
- First of all, plug in the Linksys smart router into a power outlet and turn it on.
- Now, connect the LAN cable from the modem to the LAN port on the router.
- Next, connect to the Linksys router’s network name. You can follow the setup guide to connect to the wireless network.
- You can connect the router to your computer via a wired connection. Take an Ethernet cable and connect the router to your PC.
- Now, open a browser on your PC and enter linksyssmartwfi.com in the address bar.
- Now, follow the instructions to complete the Linksys smart wifi setup
How to log into the Linksys smart wifi router?
- Launch a web browser on the computer and browse to the linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Next, enter the email address and password. Click ‘Login’.
- After you click Login, it will redirect you to the router’s interface.
How to change the router’s settings?
In order to change the settings of the router and customize some amazing features, use the Linksys EA series smart wifi setup page.
Device List: This feature lets you display and manage all the devices that are connected to the router.
Guest Network Access: You can use this feature to allow your guests to access the guest network. You can create a separate network for your guests and friends and set a separate password.
Media Prioritization: You can arrange the devices and applications according to priority. It can improve the network traffic.
Parental Control: It allows you to block online content and set internet access time.
Speed test: This feature lets you test the speed of your Wi-Fi.
This is all about the Linksys EA series smart wifi setup. If you need more information about the Linksys smart wifi routers, you can contact us. To contact us, dial our toll-free no. or chat live with us.